Chapter 17 references: Author popular books
Resources on writing, publicity, and marketing
- Amazon Author Central
- Amazon listing for books on book marketing
- Amazon, “Promote Your Book”
- Franklin, Jon, Writing for Story: Craft Secrets of Dramatic Nonfiction, Penguin Books, 1994
- Hitz, Shelley, Marketing Your Book on Amazon: 21 Things You Can Easily Do For Free To Get More Exposure and Sales, Body and Soul Publishing, October 16, 2012.
- Hyatt, Michael S., "Writing a Winning Book Proposal," The Thomas Nelson Guide, 1998.
- Meredith, Dennis, "Explaining Explaining Research," ScienceWriters, Winter 2010
- Meredith, Dennis, "Explaining Research: the Aftermath," ScienceWriters, Spring 2011
- Reedsy, "The Complete Guide to Writing a Book Proposal," March 6, 2018
- Rein, Jody and Larsen, Michael, "A Surprising Plan for Drafting Your Book Proposal," Writers Digest, September 5, 2017
- Rein, Jody and Larsen, Michael, How to Write a Book Proposal, Writers Digest books,
- Writers Digest online tutorials covering a wide range of publishing topics
- Writers Market